We Value Accessibility
This website is run by Pillory Barn Design Ltd and Homes England. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website, and on a variety of devices. For example, that means you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 200% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet (external link) has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
For information that shows how to customise the accessibility features of your computer setup or web browser, you can visit BBC Accessibility Guides (external link).
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille – please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 10 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please email us at email@example.com
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing The Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (external link). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS) (external link).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Chalgrove Airfield is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with The Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (external link).
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 (external link) AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below:
Content that’s not within the scope of the accessibility regulations
PDFs and other documents
- The accessibility regulations do not require us to fix PDFs or other documents published before 23 September 2018 if they’re not essential to providing our
- Any new PDFs or Word documents we publish will meet accessibility
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
- We are currently reviewing our website and have developed an accessibility roadmap that shows how and when we plan to improve
- We carry out weekly accessibility testing applying WCAG 1 AA standards.
- We do a combination of automated and manual testing.
- We welcome feedback from all our users at our Get in Touch
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 24/02/2021. It was last reviewed on 24/02/2021
This website was last tested on 04/03/2021 conducted by Pillory Barn Design Ltd.
We use a combination of methods to test the accessibility of the website:
- Automated software such as Axe and Lighthouse to review and find accessibility issues
- Manual sampling and testing of pages using the Government Digital Service Checklist (external link)